Report a pothole, damaged road or footpath
How to report a pothole, broken drain cover or damaged kerb, footpath or not working street light.
Most of our roads and footpaths are looked after by Essex Highways.
These are the road and footpath maintenance problems that you can report to them:
- pot hole or other road damage
- path or footway problem
- broken kerbs
- bus shelter damage
- damage to or other grass verge problems
- damaged or incorrect signs
- drainage problem on a road or path
- highway or road lining defect
- Public Right of Way (public footpath or bridleway) problem
- signs, bollards or barriers damaged or missing
- street lighting not working or damaged
- trees or bushes overgrowing a path or road